Suppose you are at the very beginning of your developer or software engineering career. In that case, you might be faced with an issue of selecting which language, framework or tools you should be trained in or must have knowledge about.
Remember that the list below is in no particular order.
React.JS was launched by Facebook in 2003. There is a broad community that use this framework. It is ideally suited for building SPA or cross-platform applications as well as designing small business applications. The Facebook support, saturated environments, improved efficiency, and reusable components are some of the key reasons why React.JS is so successful.
Features of React.JS
· Presents a high-quality user interface across all devices.
· It features several components wherein every component has access to its own logic and controls.
· Offers a unidirectional data flow.
A lot of beginners start their careers by working around Angular. The key factor behind their success is the versatility of the framework. It has some of the best elements that you can introduce, such as two-way data binding dependency injection, CLI, directives, Typescript, support, MVC and more.
Features of AngularJS
· AngularJS’ two-way data-binding controls the synchronization between the DOM and the model, and the other way around.
· Comes with several built-in services, such as the ability to render an XMLHttpRequest.
· Templates are the rendered view with data from the controller and model
Vue has been growing at a high and promising rate. It is a relatively small framework; however, it has some great elements and features such as detailed documentation, reactivity, reusability, TypeScript support, and it is simple and easy to learn. It has a lot of one of a kind factors.
Features of Vue.JS
· Uses virtual DOM.
· The data binding feature in Vue enables manipulation and assigning values to HTML attributes, changing of style, assigning classes, etc.
· Components are one of the differentiating aspects of VueJS
Ember is an open-source framework that allows developers to create a huge range of web applications. It is a well-supported framework and is adaptable and flexible as well. Some of this framework’s key components are its ability to use layouts, components, and its own backend architecture that allows programmers to build their own application-specific HTML tags.
Features of Ember.JS
· HTML and CSS are at the centre of its development model.
· Features the Ember Inspector tool that you can use to debug the Ember apps.
· Utilizes templates to automatically update the model once the content gets altered.