Before we get into what the best C# online certifications in 2021 are, let’s review what a C# certification is. Developed by Microsoft, a C# is pronounced as “C-Sharp.” C# is an easy-to-learn programming language that includes important generics. C# is one of the most popular programming languages, especially within the gaming industry. Some awesome features to look into that revolve around the program include:
➔ Low cost (best feature)
➔ Automatic memory management
➔ High scale set of built-in libraries
➔ Fast run for gamers
➔ Increased memory backup
Now that you know a bit about what a C# is let’s look into the best certifications online in 2021 and the pros of each.
- Pluralsight C Sharp Training: Learning Path – This course is split into three different levels; beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Within those levels, there are 19 sections to work through that revolve around improving your coding efficiency. Some key aspects of the course include guided lectures through instructor tips and best practices. The best part? No prior experience in C# is needed, so these lessons are perfect for beginners in programming.
- Coursera C# Programming for Unity Game Development – Created by the University of Colorado, this programming course is one of the best. The course specializes in basic concepts of C# while also diving into other advanced topics. Some key aspects of this course include opportunities to explore your creative side. You can even get a chance to design a game as your final project! So, if you are looking for online work.
- LinkedIn C# Free CoursePart 1: Object-Oriented Programming – If you are a beginner and are looking to invest more time in the programming language, taking the free course offered by LinkedIn is a great choice. The introductory training is led by Bruce Van Horn, a software engineer. Because most people enrolling in this course are new to programming, the course is designed to complement as such. The set of lectures provided is provided at the ideal beginner level.
- Udemy C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces, and OOP – This course is instructed by Mosh Hamedani, a software engineer who also is a bestselling author. This intermediate course is the second part of his instructor series and revolves around interfaces and object-oriented programming. Some of the best features of this course include pages of exercises to further your understanding, topics are covered in their entirety with examples, and it is available at a reasonable price.
- Tutorialspoint C# Tutorial – Created by Tutorialspoint, this online tutorial is a bit different from the rest of the options on this list. Many of the other courses have extensive lectures with instructors to lead. This is different because it’s a long series of videos with study exercises and material to go along with it. The range of videos is pretty wide in basic to advanced. This is a perfect place to start if you don’t want to jump into something synchronous. Some nice features include the availability of lectures as study materials, additional resources through guides and discussion forums, and the materials are explained thoroughly with real-life demonstrations.
- Udemy C# Basics for Beginners – Stated as one of the most popular courses, Mosh Hamedani (software engineer, bestselling author) presents his course into sections according to the type of programming exercise. Each of the exercises comes with quizzes. The best part about the course? It is a great way to get started if you are a beginner in programming with zero experience.
- Udemy C# Advanced Topics: Prepare for Technical Interviews – This certification is taught by Mosh Hamedani, who is a software engineer. By the time you reach this part of Udemy’s C# courses, you should have a well-rounded understanding of the basic C# language. Key aspects of this course include structured lectures, an experienced instructor, guaranteed success from past successful students, learning experience for real-life scenarios, and full lifetime access.
So, now you know seven of the best C# certification courses in 2021. Now, it is up to you to utilize this information and choose your ideal course today!