What exactly is Node.js?
Node.js can be used to make single-page, web, and video streaming apps. It even has its own frameworks:
Necessary Skills to Be an Excellent Node.js Developer
- In-depth knowledge of CSS, HTML, and other front-end tools.
- Understand how to program asynchronously.
- Experience using server-side CSS frameworks (i.e., Stylus, etc.).
- Implement proper error management skills.
- Have an extensive practice with authorization and authentication across various platforms and tools.
- Know how to integrate data.
Other Elements of Node.js
- Node Package Manager (NPM)
This allows developers to take a pre-made library within Node.js and merge it with an application’s code. It decreases development time and the amount of code needed, thus making it a very important tool.
- ELK & Prometheus
These monitoring systems help the Development and Operations (or DevOps) systems function together smoothly. Learning how to use them appropriately can enhance the functionality of an app.
- Deployment Engines
Node.js in a Nutshell